Stay informed - stay safe
The New Zealand Government posts all information for the public on https://covid19.govt.nz/. Remind yourself of the alert level system (alternate languages: Te Reo Māori, Chinese), and remeber there is a press session daily from the Government and the Ministry of Health which updates on the status and alert level for COVID-19 in New Zealand. Official media outlets cover this.
Multi-lingual fact sheets, what you need to know:
All translated materials related to the COVID-19 pandemic are available here.
Alternative COVID-19 Funding Pathways
Download a list from the Centre for Social Impact website here.
Download a list of useful external COVID-19 resources here.
How Foundation North is responding
Date revised: Monday 26 October 2020
On this page we would like to share what the team at Foundation North is doing to ensure our mahi can, and will, continue as we all deal with the fast-changing COVID-19 situation.
Alert Level 1
Foundation North continues to operate with an abundance of caution to safeguard its people and the communities of Tāmaki Makaurau and Tai Tokerau that we serve.
We continue to adhere to Ministry of Health guidelines.
Here is how we will operate across our rohe:
- the Foundation North office in 50 Ponsonby Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland will open to visitors from Tuesday 27 October at 9:00am
- the office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- our staff will be hosting face-to-face meetings with community at the office, and will be connecting in and around the community once more
- some staff will continue to work from home
At all times we continue to:
- work to support you as needed
- stay open for funding requests
- take a flexible and responsive approach to meet community needs and aspirations
- fund to strategy
Contact us by phone 0800 272 878, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back regularly on this webpage or our social media channels for updates.
We are here to help
What about my current Foundation North grant? Or if I have a request under assessment?
Foundation North continues to take the approach of listening, learning and responding – so please do reach out and let us know about how we can assist.
Please contact an Advisor at the Foundation via email@example.com or 0800 272 878 if:
- your organisation has a current ‘live’ grant from the Foundation and COVID-19 is affecting how you are using that grant
- your organisation has a request under assessment and you wish to amend or withdraw the request
- you have any questions about our funding strategy
We all hope that you and your whānau stay safe and well. We’ll keep in touch if we have further information to share.
Kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui
Be strong, be brave, be steadfast
Latest actions from Foundation North in response to COVID-19.
Monday 26 October 2020
News Update: Nau mai haere mai - welcome back to Level 1 opening.
Friday 3 April 2020
News Update: Pathways to support - our grants response to organisations impacted by COVID-19.
Resources list published on this page.
Tuesday 24 March 2020
News Update: Working differently to slow the spread - how Foundation North is operating and responding going into Alert Level 4.
Wednesday 18 March 2020
We continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and are operating with an abundance of caution to protect our people and the communities of Auckland and Northland who we serve.
Read the full newsletter to our communities including:
- engaging with communities
- looking after our people
- being prepared
Thursday 5 March 2020
News Update: Health & Safety Notice published detailing approach and advice for safeguarding health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.