We have grants available in the Quick Response area for up to $20,000.
When applying for any of our grants, we request that you send us some supporting information. Please read carefully as some application forms require different documentation.
You can apply for a Quick Response Grant if your organisation:
- is a charitable trust or incorporated society registered with the Companies Office (You can check your registration at http://www.societies.govt.nz/cms)
- is on the charities register
- has been operating for at least 12 months
- can provide us with annual accounts
- is within the Foundation's region
- has not had funding from Foundation North in the last 12 months (if you’re not sure when you last received funding, give us a call)
- has a project in one of our priority funding areas of People, Places and Participation
Grant Payment dates for December 2016 & January 2017
The last grant payment for 2016 will be made on Monday 19 December. The deadline to receive claims is Wednesday 14 December 2016.
The first payment in 2017 will be on Tuesday 31st January. The deadline to receive claims is Wednesday 25 January 2017.
Subsequent payments will be made fortnightly on a Monday.
Our office will be closed from Friday 23 December 2016 and will reopen to the public on Monday 16 January 2017.
In the People funding area we aim to support community organisations working to facilitate improved outcomes for high need communities in our region, or support strengths-based programmes that focus on positive outcomes for children, young people and their families.Read More
In the Places funding area we aim to fund projects that conserve, preserve and develop our region's natural and physical environment, and cultural heritage.Read More
In the Participation funding area we aim to encourage and support people to be engaged in their communities through participation in artistic, cultural, recreational and sporting activities.Read More